10.05.2015

YiLi - Sushi, dumplings and other dishes

So my friend really likes the dumplings here but thinks that there aren't any nice sauces for the dumplings. Anyway, we went here to try it out however I ordered some sushi since I was really in the mood for it. My friend had the Pad Thai and of course my friend who recommended this place had the dumplings.





As you can see, there was time to take a pic of the sushi and it wasn't all that. I've definitely had better. YiLi is a place where I will come back to for the hot food. I loved the Pad Thai and the dumplings. I have to try the entire menu. For me I'd really like to see more Asian restaurants and YiLi seems to have a mix of different Asian dishes. They even had Korean food. So I have to come back and try. I'm also in the hunt for great Chinese food so I hope I will not be disappointed.

Website: http://www.yilikitchen.se/
Munkebäckstorget 4
416 73 Göteborg
Phone: +4631-25 25 93

No comments:

Post a Comment