5.03.2013

Bagels & Beans in Amsterdam

On one hungover morning we went the Bagels & Beans for some brekki.



I had the Parmabella with parma ham, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, rocket, pine nuts and pesto. I simply can't start my morning without coffee and asked for soy milk. It's a thugs life, being lactose intolerant and all... The young and nervous waiter asked if I wanted it hot and in my fog of sleepiness, lack of caffeine I just grunted hmpf. A few minutes later he came running with some steamed soy milk and I was grateful as a… very grateful person.

The bagel was good. Because I was more into listening to the conversation about what had happened last night the food just slipped down without any complaints. 

Breakfast
Lunch
Fika 
Vegetarian options


No comments:

Post a Comment